Q: Car doesn't go into reverse, but when it drives, it goes slow and shakes very hard early. Smoke started coming out

My car don't go into reverse but when in drive it go slow and it shakes very hard early it was smoking coming from the area where

A: Hi. The transmission in your car is failing...

Hi. The transmission in your car is failing and eventually it will stop working completely. The reverse gears have completely failed that is reason it will not go in reverse. The shaking and going slow is caused by the valve body or shift solenoids being clogged or just not working at all. Another reason why this could be happening is the transmission module going bad and causing the transmission not to shift or not go into gear properly. I suggest taking your car to your transmission shop and having them diagnose your transmission issues.