Acceleration chevrolet trailblazer 2007 v8-6.0l

Q: Acceleration

asked by on November 14, 2016

I have a problem it started jat dis saturday .. Wen i accelerate ut makes a sound everytime i step on the gas peddle i let it go and the sound will go away ill put mu foot and it will make the sound even if its park and i jst accelarate it makes it idk wat ut is i need help

Hello:

Most acceleration issues that are accompanied by a sound are typically an indicator that a vacuum leak exists or that an exhaust leak exists. To know for certain, you’ll need to have a professional mechanic complete an engine is making a noise inspection first.