Q: My car started shaking and would not accelerate while I was driving. The check engine light turned on also. What cuase that?

Check engine. Car shakes. And accelerates very slow.

This may be caused by a variety of reasons, but the slow acceleration suggests that you potentially have a clogged catalytic converter which could cause overheating. I would definitely not recommend driving it under this condition. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose and repair.

• My car started shaking and would not accelerate while I was driving. The check engine light turned on also. What cuase that?