Q: Starting issue - 2009 Vauxhall Corsa

hi, ive got a corsa 1.3cdti 2009 and it wont turn over at all. ive replaced the starter motor, checked all the relevant fuses, theres an audible click when I turn the ignition from the starter relay, battery is fine and earth connections are on. glow plug light works as it should. any ideas

A: Hello there, many common faults will cause ...

Hello there, many common faults will cause your 2009 Corsa to not start. You have done well in replacing the starter motor as this is a common failure point. The first place to start is to have the battery load tested, as it may have enough power to crank the engine but not actually start. If the battery passes the load test other possible faults are the ignition switch, fuel filter, battery cable, wiring harness fault, or a battery terminal. If you would like to have this checked, a qualified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the starting issue and guide you with any needed repairs.