Q: What does the electronic brake force distribution (EBD) Warning Light mean?

What does the electronic brake force distribution (EBD) Warning Light mean?

A: The electronic brake force distribution (EB...

The electronic brake force distribution (EBD) Warning Light is located on the instrument panel., and is a combination of the anti-lock brake system (ABS) and standard brake system Warning Lights. When the EBD illuminates, there is an issue with your brake system, and you should stop driving as soon as is safely possible, and have the issue serviced. Tip The EBD Warning Light briefly illuminates when your car is first turned on. The light is only a problem if it stays lit for an extended period.