Q: need to change clutch

We want to change the clutch on it because it is shot but we don't know how to get in there to change the eases and fastest way we took the driver front tire off and the transaxle off but we think u have to take transmission off but not sure

You’ll need to remove the transmission to get access to the manual transmission clutch and pressure plate. If you need assistance with this I’d recommend enlisting a certified mechanic who can inspect your clutch’s condition and make the necessary repairs to fix it. Good luck.

3. need to change clutch