Q: Brake pedal hit the floor. Very hard to stop car.

While driving it became very hard to stop car. Had to press brake pedal to the floor to stop. ABS and stability service lights came on in car. Parked car over night and the next morning there was a puddle of what I think is brake fluid by rear driver side tire. Also noticed a hissing sound come from rear tire area when the brake pedal is pressed. I also checked the brake fluid and it was almost empty . What could be causing this issue?

First thing is you do not have any brakes and should not attempt to drive the vehicle until the brakes are repaired. The brake pedal is going to the floor due to a major brake fluid leak from the left rear brake caliper, brake line or rubber brake hose is broken. I have seen the metal brake line rust through and burst. If this is the case then the rest of the metal brake lines should be checked to see if they will need to be replaced due to they are rusted out also and could break. The caliper would leak if the brake pads worn down too far and piston came out of the caliper. The brake flexible brake line could also burst from being damaged or dry rot. Have a brakes safety inspection done to inspect the entire brake system for leaks and brake problems like worn out pads and brake line conditions.