Q: Truck won't start

startwas running fine parked in driveway in am went to leave and would only crank noticed that the anti theft light was flashing fast as this has never happened before disconnected the battery to reset system but still does the same thing checked all fuses and relays still doing the same thing I believe it is the kill system but I can not locate the reset that is under dash can you please advise

If this is the factory light on the dash that says "theft" and is blinking fast, then your theft system is activated. You may need to try another key first after locking all of the doors and waiting a half hour before unlocking it. Then trying the ignition again with second key. If it still is active then you may have a theft module that needs to be checked and scanned to see if there is something keeping it active. If you have an aftermarket alarm and cannot deactivate it. Call a mechanic to see what is wrong or have the system removed if necessary. These systems cannot be repaired. If you’d like a second opinion on this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can help diagnose your starting issue and confirm my suspicions.

3. Truck won't start