Q: Car will not start - 2003 Honda Accord

for a few weeks the car would only start if adjusted the steering wheel column and found the "sweet spot" as of this morning, there is no position that does work. the radio, lights, etc. all work. there is a soft clicking noise coming from underneath the hood.

When it comes to a starting issue, you will want to begin with the battery. The battery can have enough power for the electronics, and not have enough power for the starter. Attempt to jump start the vehicle if you haven’t already done so. If the battery is working, you will want to try the starter. The clicking you are hearing is the starter getting power, and not being able to use it to start the vehicle. Due to this symptom, it is likely you will need a new starter. You can remove the starter and have it bench tested. However, these bench tests typically do not perform a load test (which measures the starter’s ability to actually crank over the engine).

3. Car will not start - 2003 Honda Accord