Q: My windshield wipers stopped working the motor seems to be working since when i turn them on you can hear a sound but they wont wi

asked by on May 28, 2017

My windshield wipers stopped working while it was raining the motor seems to be working fine since when i turn them on you can hear a sound; the sound sounds like they are disconnected or stuck for they wont wipe

Wipers are not working Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. When the motor is working, but the windshield wipers do not move, the issue is typically caused by a broken wiper arm or perhaps one of the internal links inside the motor is broken. The best way to have any problem like this correctly diagnosed is to have one of our professional mobile mechanics come to your location and complete a wipers are not working inspection. This will allow them to identify the damaged parts and make the correct repairs.