Engine not getting any fuel accent fuel 2009 hyundai igni...

Q: Engine not getting any fuel

asked by on February 10, 2016

My car won't start. It sounds like it is not getting any fuel.

Hi there. Your vehicle’s fuel pump needs to prime/whine when the ignition is turned into the on position. If you do not hear this humming noise it can mean you have a faulty fuel relay or fuel pump itself. Another thing that can be going on is a blockage of sediments in your fuel filter not letting fuel flow through. Have a mechanic sent by YourMechanic come to your residence and diagnose your starting issue in person.