Q: Why do my car make a sound when I press on gas pedal

asked by on September 10, 2017

Its like a sound wen u pushing out air kinda and it does it when I press on the gas

Car is making a noise Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi Atasha. Thanks for contacting us today. Usually this type of noise in an indication of a exhaust leak or a vacuum leak due to a broken or disconnected vacuum line. If you also notice that your car is slow to accelerate or is running rough, then it is likely that one of these items is the root cause. You might want to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete an onsite inspection to locate the source of the noise and recommend the right repairs.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr