Q: Fluid hose comes off transmission to the slave cylinder.

asked by on February 04, 2017

We have replaced the slave cylinder and as we bleed the fluid line the hose blows off the slave cylinder. What could cause this?

Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement $152.35 - $449.56 Get a Quote

The clutch master cylinder is not relieving the pressure when applied. I recommend bleeding the clutch master cylinder and retest. If the condition continues, then replace the clutch master cylinder. If you need further assistance with your hose blowing off the slave cylinder, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.