Q: Cracked bushings

asked by on February 13, 2016

The shocks/struts condition-worn bushings cracked.

Brakes, Steering and Suspension Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi. The vehicle is equipped with many suspension components that involve rubber bushings for comfort and noise dampening. Dry-rot or large cracks in these bushings are signs of age and wear and must be corrected to avoid problems from noise to drivability concerns. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the suspension components on your vehicle and suggest an appropriate repair.