Q: Car overheating

asked by on November 22, 2016

Car out of nowere overheat it and then started to Bubble where you put the antifreeze didn't do that for the first 14 days that I bought it and then all of the sudden it started overheating in less than 5 minutes it overheated almost to the top

Car is overheating Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello:

Overheating is one of the more difficult items to diagnose remotely due to the fact that multiple parts can contribute to this issue ranging from the radiator being clogged, to the thermostat not opening or simple air bubbles inside the coolant system. To know for sure, you should have a professional mobile mechanic complete a car is overheating inspection as soon as possible; so they can determine what’s faulty and recommend the right repairs, before serious engine damage occurs.