Q: Remote and windshield issues

I cannot open or close the door lock on the passenger's side of my car by using the remote anymore. Also, I was wondering how to fix the windshield issue with my car. It would crack whenever a small stone from the road hit it. Please give me some advice.

If you can lock and unlock the door using the driver’s door switch but not the remote, then you may have a remote communication issue. If pushing the unlock button twice does not unlock the door, then your lock’s module is causing it and it would need to be scanned for codes using manufacturer scanner. Your best bet may be to have the doors inspected in person for an accurate diagnosis.

As for your windshield, the window glass was not meant to stop rocks, and cracks are common. If the crack is bad enough, you may need to have the windshield replaced.

3. Q: Remote and windshield issues