Q: I cannot get the fluid out of the calipers.

replaced both front brake lines and the master cylinder . having trouble getting fluid out of the calipers since replacing these things. what would be the issue. i've tried bleeding the brakes and i'm not getting any fluid.

Your brake system (which includes ABS) has check valves and accumulator chambers between the master cylinder and the calipers. It will be necessary to use a pressure bleeder to overcome these "restrictions." Gravity flow or a vacuum bleeder at the caliper will not be enough to bleed them properly.

I would recommend having a brake system flush completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic.

3. I cannot get the fluid out of the calipers.