my lincoln town car rear suspension is low what do i do v...

Q: my lincoln town car rear suspension is low what do i do

asked by on August 07, 2017

what to do about my rear air suspension if it sits low

The vehicle height could be low due to an air compressor/control failure, break in an air line, faulty air spring, faulty level control sensor and other causes. These systems are fairly straightforward and thus if you request an air spring system inspection and diagnostic, the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.