Q: Q: Battery draining.

Electrical malfunction between the alarm and the door locks is causing a battery drain.

Your Saturn does not have any direct relation between the door locks and the anti-theft system from the factory. If you are having issues with both of these systems in the vehicle simultaneously and the battery is draining then it sounds more like an ignition switch problem. A mechanic would perform a voltage drop test of the ignition switch to be able to diagnose this. If you have an aftermarket alarm system that controls the lock also then there may be an issue with that system which would require you to take the vehicle to a shop that specializes in that brand of alarm.

3. Q: Battery draining.