Q: When try to give my car a lot of gas at once it bogs down and wont trys to shift

When you go to take off in it it is usually alright but once you get to like 25 mph you have to ease on to the gas because if you push it to much at once it bogs the engine down and wont really do anything unless you slowly ease into it. What would this be?

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a fuel starvation problem due to a lack of sufficient fuel pressure. This can happen when the pump itself is not working properly or when the fuel pressure regulator is not maintaining the proper fuel pressure in the fuel system causing the engine to starve for fuel. This can also happen when there is insufficient connectivity to the fuel injectors which can cause an intermittent fuel spray pattern into the intake system resulting in a lean fuel condition or the motor otherwise starving for fuel. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your fuel system.

3. When try to give my car a lot of gas at once it bogs down and wont trys to shift