Q: My sport mode is turning off and on and the transmission is shifting in and out of sport mode when I drive.

My sport mode is turning off and on and the transmission is shifting in and out of sport mode when I drive. It is clicking when it turns off and on just by being in park. I believe the clicking is coming from the tcm

Hi there. Behind the right hand corner of the dash on the passenger’s side, just below the glove compartment, you will find 2 connectors taped to the wire harness with blue tape, unless someone previously removed the tape. One is a three wire connector (data link connector) the other is a two wire connector. By jumping the two wires on this connector, you will be able to check for engine and transmission codes. 1990-1993 Honda Accords have a bad habit of burning out the Transmission Control Modules (TCM). Once you have the codes, it will direct you in the right direction to repairing your vehicle. If you need further assistance with your sport mode not functioning correctly, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. My sport mode is turning off and on and the transmission is shifting in and out of sport mode when I drive.