Q: hi i have 2003 toyota corolla s. missing underhood emission label. i need buy CAT but need know it its ULEV, LEV, or TLEV?

hi i have 2003 toyota corolla s. missing underhood emission label. i need buy CAT but need know it its ULEV, LEV, or TLEV?

In this situation, I would recommend calling your local Toyota dealership to see what information they can give you. It is possible that you can give them your VIN number and they will be able to tell you which type of catalytic converter was used. It is also possible that you could figure this out by looking in your owner’s manual to see if the ULEV, LEV, and TLEV vehicles have distictions to which you could tell them apart. A final possibility is to have the old converter removed and try to match it up at the parts store.