Q: Tires worn out

The rear tires on my Honda wear out entirely too fast! The front tires wear normally, but the rear tires wear down much too quickly. What's your advice?

It sounds like you need an alignment. A four-wheel alignment can be performed on your vehicle, with adjustments being made to front camber, front caster, front toe and rear toe.

It is also possible that there are worn steering/suspension components contributing to your poor alignment and tire wear.

I suggest you have a trained professional, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect your vehicle for uneven tire wear, and inspect the steering and suspension systems firsthand to determine what it needs.