Q: Vehicle stalling

My vehicle has a tendency to stall when I am idling at a stoplight, the engine is hot, and the AC is on.

A: The most common cause of a vehicle stall wo...

The most common cause of a vehicle stall would be a vacuum leak or an AC pressure switch. As for the overheating problem, this may or not be related to the stalling issue. If it is related, I would also suspect the AC pressure switch as the culprit. A visual inspection would be needed to give your car a more complete diagnostic. I would have a certified mechanic look over your vehicle to determine the cause of your stalling problem and overheating issue.