Q: I have a Honda Accord 2006 . I hear a noise when I turn the wheel n than notice when I open the hood that there was power steering

There is power steering fluid leaking n the wheel is making a noise when turning

Hello, thank you for writing in. The low fluid levels are why you are hearing noises and having issues turning (or will be soon). While you can already see there is a leak, we need to find out what exactly is leaking, and what caused the leak. You can take corrective action from there to repair the leak, and refill the power steering fluid the system depends on. The most common places for a leak are the power steering pump, the gear box, or the power steering fluid lines. For more help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. I have a Honda Accord 2006 . I hear a noise when I turn the wheel n than notice when I open the hood that there was power steering