Does the mirror replacement quote include moving parts fo...

Q: Does the mirror replacement quote include moving parts for the passenger mirror? Also the shelling case will not be fixed?

asked by on October 30, 2017

Does the mirror replacement quote include moving parts for the passenger mirror? Also the shelling case will not be fixed?

You should of been quotes to do the complete transfer of the new mirror assembly, Any additional work needed to affix the new mirror other than standard remove and replace may be an additional charge and will be quoted before the work is done.