Q: Whirring sound when driving.

I have a sound coming from the front passenger's side wheel. It is a low whirring sound that speeds up and gets a little bit louder when I'm at higher speeds. The sound doesn't change when I turn the steering wheel or apply the brakes, though you can hear it better when slowing down. Possibly a bad wheel bearing.

A: You may be correct that it is a bad wheel b...

You may be correct that it is a bad wheel bearing. However a thorough diagnosis would be needed in order to properly check your noise out. Sometimes something as simple as a plastic bag got caught on the axle and is spinning around making noise. This is why I would recommend having a mechanic, like the certified ones at YourMechanic, come to check it out for you to see what is causing the problem.