Q: My car keeps stalling - 2012 Ford Escape

Car keeps on stalling and we have gave it's at the dealership and it keeps on stalling so can we get a new are same year car?

A: Hello there, stalling issues with your 2012...

Hello there, stalling issues with your 2012 Ford Escape can be caused by many faults. The most common faults are the MAF sensor, vacuum leak, oxygen sensor, fuel pump, or crank position sensor. I am unsure what you mean by getting a new same year car. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose your stalling issues and make any repairs required to resolve the issue.