Q: Trunk not opening even though I hear a click in glove box when pushing the button.

Trunk will not open. When you press the trunk button on the dashboard you can hear a clicking sound in the glove compartment.

A: Hello, when you push the trunk release butt...

Hello, when you push the trunk release button the clicking sound you are hearing is the relay behind the glove box that completes the circuit to the solenoid that releases the trunk latch. The next step would be to see if power and ground are present at the trunk release solenoid, one of them will be present at all times and the other will be sent when the trunk lid release button is pressed. To perform this testing a DVOM will be needed. If both are present it will probably require a new trunk lid release solenoid. You may need the aid of a mechanic to perform testing and replacement on the trunk.