Q: Air blowing warm

The air conditioning is blowing warm air. I think it needs a new condenser, and a recharge.

A: If there is an oily residue on one of the s...

If there is an oily residue on one of the sides or corners of the condenser, then there is most likely a leak in the AC system. The system will need to be recovered, and leak-checked, to be sure. The leaks should be repaired if the system is low, and the system charged to the proper refrigerant level. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will have the equipment, training, and certifications, to diagnose, repair, and performance-test your AC system.