Air blowing warm mitsubishi 2011 l4-2.0l lancer air condi...

Q: Air blowing warm

asked by on February 15, 2016

The air conditioning is blowing warm air. I think it needs a new condenser, and a recharge.

If there is an oily residue on one of the sides or corners of the condenser, then there is most likely a leak in the AC system. The system will need to be recovered, and leak-checked, to be sure. The leaks should be repaired if the system is low, and the system charged to the proper refrigerant level. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will have the equipment, training, and certifications, to diagnose, repair, and performance-test your AC system.