Q: My car is on anti-theft mode and I can't turn my car on. I don't have a key for that

Yes i need to now how to turn off the antitheft so i can drive my car

Hey there. The vehicle has an integrated anti-theft system that can not be turned off or bypassed for a no start. If you lost all the factory keys, then you will need to have new keys made and programmed using a dealer scanner with dealer codes to program the keys. If the dealer cannot make a new key from your VIN number then the ignition key lock cylinder will need to be replaced and the new keys programmed into the vehicles computer to start the vehicle.

3. My car is on anti-theft mode and I can't turn my car on. I don't have a key for that