Q: My car is on anti-theft mode and I can't turn my car on. I don't have a key for that

Yes i need to now how to turn off the antitheft so i can drive my car

Hey there. The vehicle has an integrated anti-theft system that can not be turned off or bypassed for a no start. If you lost all the factory keys, then you will need to have new keys made and programmed using a dealer scanner with dealer codes to program the keys. If the dealer cannot make a new key from your VIN number then the ignition key lock cylinder will need to be replaced and the new keys programmed into the vehicles computer to start the vehicle.

• My car is on anti-theft mode and I can't turn my car on. I don't have a key for that