Q: I replaced my clutch and bleed my hydraulic clutch master cylinder. But when I put the truck in 2H and try to shift, I won't shift.

i had trouble with my trucks clutch so I replaced the clutch , master and slave and bleed the system. I can shift the transmission to all gears but when I shift to 2h I can not shift the truck in gear.

Hi there. There seems to be an issue with the transfer case on your vehicle. The transfer case may have a bent fork or the shifter synchronizer has broken teeth. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you diagnose your transfer case issue.

3. I replaced my clutch and bleed my hydraulic clutch master cylinder. But when I put the truck in 2H and try to shift, I won't shift.