Q: Hello My Car Rpm Just goes to 3000 RPM It stays In First Gear My speedometer don't have

It stays In First Gear My speedometer don't go up my abs like is on some of the codes im getting is u0121 which is abs u1120 lost wheel distance p2767 turbine speed sensor B and also shift solonaid A

I Honestly dont think anything is wrong with it i recently had to get my car jump and i think something shorted causing the computer to not read can someone help please

A: Most likely, the basic problem is a failure...

Most likely, the basic problem is a failure of one (or both) of the rear wheel speed sensors. These sensors drive first - the speedometer and ABS, and second - influence engine/transmission control. The car "sees" no real speed, but sees RPM, and thinks "burnout", and limits RPM to 3000. The P2767 turbine speed sensor is likely a secondary trouble code - the transmission sees RPM, but no forward motion, and thinks the internal transmission RPM is wrong. Check the wheel speed sensors. A YourMechanic certified technician can come to your location to help perform an inspection on your non-functioning speedometer and recommend any repairs to your vehicle.