Q: Clutch not working

asked by on March 28, 2016

The clutch does not engage.

Clutch is not working Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

If the clutch had been slipping prior to the failure and now nothing happens, it may be worn out. Once the clutch wears, the mechanical connection between the engine and transmission is broken and power cannot be delivered. Have an experienced technician, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose why the clutch is not working and inspect the clutch hydraulics for any failures. A failed or leaking clutch master or clutch slave cylinder can offer similar symptoms.