Q: My front drive wheel is making noise and when I break to stop the front of the car sways downward...there is a chirping/clicking noise

My car is making a chirping and clicking sound and when I brake the front end feels like it is falling down and their is vibration in the wheel when driving.

Hi there. I would really need to know what kind of car this is to be able to help you with this. From what you are explaining, it sounds like you either have a loose caliper or a brake pad that is not being held in by a pad clip. It can also be a bad hub bearing or a failing CV axle. Either way the vehicle would need to be put in the air to check these parts to see if they are failing. If you want to have this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come to your home or office to diagnose the noise and let you know what needs repair.

3. My front drive wheel is making noise and when I break to stop the front of the car sways downward...there is a chirping/clicking noise