Q: Front end on my Mazda 6 is making some creaking sounds when steering and at times when riding straight.

asked by on March 01, 2017

Front end on my Mazda 6 is making some creaking sounds when steering and at times when riding straight. Is this related to the struts or steering components????

Car is making a noise Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. It is very likely that the sounds you are hearing is caused by struts that are wearing out. It is also possible that the steering stabilizer bar bushings are worn out as well. Diagnosing a problem like this is much easier if the mechanic can test drive your vehicle and try and replicate the symptoms. It might be a good idea to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a car is making a noise inspection.