Q: my moped airbox keeps coming loose

Hi i have a Peugeot looxor moped 50cc and every time i ride my air box keeps coming loose. I have to keep stopping to hit it back on. Once i have hit a few times it stays on then it comes off again.

i was wondering if there is anything i can use to hold it on

Hi there:

Although our mechanics don’t service these type of motorbikes, it’s possible that you have a bracket that holds the air box that is loose. You might want to contact the manufacturer of your moped and ask them for a service repair manual; so you can determine what components secure this part to the bike and you can make the right repairs.

3. my moped airbox keeps coming loose