Q: Car shaking when accelerating

The car shakes when accelerating to 15 to 30 MPH. There is also a loud cracking noise when I turn the wheel left or right. I had the CV shaft replaced recently.

If you had a mechanic replace the CV axle, I would suggest getting the mechanic to recheck the work so that we can rule that out. Mechanics are human and make mistakes too! We sometimes forget to tighten a nut or don’t tighten it enough and it can come loose after being used. If the work checks out fine, the vehicle might have some worn suspension components that need attention. A faulty wheel bearing can cause a similar situation of it is bad enough. This can be dangerous if it breaks while driving. I would suggest having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect why your car is shaking.