Q: Vehicle stalls both at idle and while moving without triggering any check engine codes.

Vehicle stalls both at idle and while moving without triggering any check engine codes. If it stalls while moving it will restart itself, usually. Battery/Alternator check out ok. Ground connections good. Already replaced Idle Air Control, Throttle position sensor, MAP sensor, Intake Air Temp sensor, Crankshaft Pos Sensor, Camshaft Pos Sensor, PCV valve and Breather elements. and cleaned throttle body plate. Fuel pump runs ok, Fuel pressure is consistent at manufacturer specified pressure even when it stalls. PCM connections clean.

A: This is usually caused by a bad connection ...

This is usually caused by a bad connection from a main power source. On your Dakota, this would be a fusible link or fuse coming directly from the battery. The fuses will be in the power distribution center under the hood. It will have relays and fuses. What is likely occurring is a loose connection is moving when a bump or something jars it. Once the connection touches again, your car suddenly has power. Nine times out of ten, this is what I have found to be the problem based on your description.

Since there aren't any codes, you are looking for what could fail without a code. All the sensors will leave a code if they fail. At least now you have a bunch of new sensors though. If all the connections are good a the fuse block under the hood and under the dash, you will need to suspect the PCM. Lightly tapping on the PCM will often reveal the problem. Chrysler products are known for this. Remember to lightly tap on it while the motor is running. If the motor responds consistently, you have found the source of the problem.

A few more notes in regard to this. Even with the PCM, you are chasing a bad connection. Electrical connections may look good to the eye, but that does not mean it is a good connection to electricity. If the PCM responds, before you condemn it, check the PCM connectors for problems. Before you disconnect it, wiggle the connector around while the motor is running. Again, if the motor responds consistently, you have isolated the area of the problem. You still may need a PCM in this case, but you may find a pin in the connector that has been pushed back and can be pulled out. Maybe there is corrosion that can be cleaned.

Look for exposed wires. A power wire that shorts to ground can do this as well. It can also cause many other problems.

If you should require further assistance with this, I recommend the following the inspection to help you out; Car is stalling inspection Be sure to send the technician a note explaining the details of your issue.

Good luck!