Q: Vehicle serviced and the dash still says needing serviced.

I'm buying a BMW, picking it up tomorrow, if all is good I am paying tomorrow. Had rebook inspection go out, apparently all is good 4/5 stars. Customer went to kmart and go the car serviced, changed pollen filter. got drive system serviced, but the drive is still saying a service is needed on it. wondering if i should get him to go to bmws to get it looked at and/or how much it costs? thank you

Question sent to CS for the concern of the service engine message coming back on after having the vehicle serviced and the cost to have the vehicle checked out.