Q: Code P0010 and P0011

My car was struggling to start so I took it by auto parts store and the code was low batter and a P0010&P0011. I got a new battery but the it still struggles to start. I have to push on the accelerator to start up. Do you know what this could be?

Your car is fuel injected, which means that pumping the pedal will not make any difference in terms of starting the vehicle. Codes P0010 and P0011 relate to the varying differences between the camshaft and crankshaft, which is something that the ECM is able to detect, specifically as the engine RPM’s increase. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at the vehicle to determine what may be causing this timing variation.

3. Code P0010 and P0011