Q: Hi Casey I noticed last night that my temperature light came on on my dashboard. My wheels are completely lock and I'm not able to

asked by on August 19, 2017

Hi Casey I noticed last night that my temperature light came on on my dashboard. My wheels are completely lock and I'm not able to drive. I was able to switch gears but not turn my wheel. My air is still blowing but the pressure of the air is slowing down. Does this sound like a normal issue with a Chrysler 200 & do you think this is an expensive issue to fix?

The problem sounds like one of the engine drive belts is broken and not charging, running water pump or power steering causing the problem. Look at engine drive belts and see if one or all are missing or broken.