Q: cost to replace the brake control and power module on 2006 prius

2006 prius, light remains on yellow (0) with ! inside circle. Took to dealer and they said I need to replace the brake control and power module parts. No symptoms. Thanks Theresa

Hi there. Unfortunately, this is not a service our mobile mechanics offer; due to the complexity of the service and the need to program (which can only be done at an authorized dealership or Toyota repair facility).

3. cost to replace the brake control and power module on 2006 prius