Q: Passenger rear wheel is scraping on suspension

So I noticed my tires were about to start scrapping the fenders so I raised my suspension to the max, it raised my rear a little but it's still sitting really low and my passenger rear looks to be cambered and it looks like it's a quarter of an inch from touching my suspension. It'll scrap every now and then when I go over bumps, and I took the wheel off again and saw that it was taking the paint off the suspension but barely, how do I fix the problem and get the rear to sit higher and fix the camber for my wheel?

I would first recommend getting an alignment check to determine what the angles look like. Based on this, bent suspension parts should be more easily identified. If the vehicle cannot be aligned in its current condition, camber bolt kits are available which may assist in getting the alignment correct. If any parts are bent, replace them first as they are likely the main cause of this issue. Consider YourMechanic for a suspension inspection to determine the cause of the scraping noise.

3. Passenger rear wheel is scraping on suspension