Q: Car starts and runs . When I first start it I get fuel intake and plenty of RPM but if I put it in gear no movement and no RPM

My car starts and I get RPM when I accelerate when I first turn car on. Then I put it in gear and I get no RPM and no movement. I have no service engine light on?

It is possible that you have an electronic throttle body that is malfunctioning once the vehicle is put into gear. It is also possible that there is an issue with the transmission itself. I would recommend having your transmission inspected by a qualified transmission specialist to determine the exact cause of this issue.

3. Car starts and runs . When I first start it I get fuel intake and plenty of RPM but if I put it in gear no movement and no RPM