Q: What precautions should be followed when driving?

What precautions should be followed when driving?

It’s vital that you are able to drive without distractions, without objects rolling around in the cabin, and without anything impeding your control of the car. Here are the most important precautions to follow when driving:

• Don’t adjust the seat while you’re driving. Pull over and stop first.

• Don’t use a cushion between your back and the seatback. This can reduce the protection offered by the seat belt.

• Don’t put anything under the front seats. Items can come loose and roll under the pedals, or they can jam in the seat adjustment equipment and keep the seat from locking in place correctly.

3. What precautions should be followed when driving?