Q: starting issue

replaced battery starting relay and starter..nothing wont do anything?

The starter’s yellow wire will need to be checked for power when you turn the key. If no power is present then you’ll need to check to see if the starter relay’s 40 amp power supply fuse # 10 is getting sufficient power and is passing power to the relay. The relay is activated by the engine control module when the anti-theft system is not activated.

It needs neutral signal to activate the starter. Try moving the shifter to neutral and also try it in other gears to see if it cranks. Sometimes the vehicle may start in drive so hold the brakes and also apply your parking brake. The shifter cable may be bad the shifter.

If you need help with these checks I suggest getting some help from certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to perform these inspections and properly diagnose your starting issue firsthand.

3. starting issue