Q: Check engine sign on

asked by on October 07, 2016

Check engine sign ON. I replaced Mass airflow sensor . Sign still on. Error codes show heated oxygen sensor bay 1 and bay 2.( voltage low )

What should I do ?

Most Check Engine Lights are illuminated when an error code is triggered and stored in the ECM. Even if you’ve repaired what was broken or damaged, you still need to clear those codes in order for the light to go away. If you have a professional digital scanner you can complete this on your own. Otherwise, you might need to contact a local mechanic, like one of our professionals at YourMechanic to complete this service for you.