Q: Engine light with code P0330 knock sensor 2

asked by on February 08, 2016

The engine light is on with a code that reads P0330 knock sensor 2. Also, the brakes feel spongy.

Bleed Brakes $97.95 - $123.94 Get a Quote

Hi there. The code you are getting is for a knock sensor problem. Most of the time, if the engine is running good, this is due to a bad connector on the sensor or the sensor itself. I would typically monitor the sensor reading with a scan tool while moving the connector to see if the signal changes. If not then the sensor itself is bad. As for the brakes, this can be air in the system or an adjustment problem. I would check the adjustment of the brakes and make sure the odd are fine. If all of that checks out then I would bleed the brakes.