Q: My car was smoking on the driver side no leaks on the ground and it's not over heating

I have a Lexus GS300 06 it started smoking on the driver side no leaks on ground and it's not over heating

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hello. The best thing to do is visually inspect where the smoke is coming from. Replicate whatever conditions necessary to get the engine to smoke again, and lift the hood to see where it is coming from. Keep in mind, the smoke source is likely the source of heat and not the source of the leak. Also try to identify if it is white smoke (coolant), blue smoke (oil), or grey smoke (fuel). Another option for inspection is to check what fluids in the engine are low. Check the coolant, gas mileage (or fuel usage), brake fluid, power steering fluid, and engine oil. These are the most common and likely to leak near the engine. If you find the source of the smoke, you can locate the source of the leak, and make an appropriate repair.

• My car was smoking on the driver side no leaks on the ground and it's not over heating